Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Year Has Fly

This blog is missed all the things that had happened in 2008 coz now it's already year 2009... Another new year for me but nothing has changed in my little world... still denying the same problem (u know what) up until now... i hate that!! why is it that hard for me to get through it??

Everyone i know is growing up..
1st my brother "Lano, MBA" just has his 2nd child named "Azka Aqila Anas" on december 12th 2008
2nd my sister "Dr. Lian" just 4 semester away to become an anesthesiologist and expecting a baby too (i'll pray for u sis)
3rd my other brother "Wino, ST" also already has a 10 month old baby girl named "Keisha Fatiha Anas"
My dad and my mom's already have 1 grandson and 2 granddaughter and their business is also getting steady..
One of My best friend "Ona, S.Psi" is already on her way to became a psychologist
my other best friend "Nisa, S.Kom" is busy with her Wedding Organizer Team
"Hanifa" is gaining responsibility as a wife and a mother soon (i hope!)
"Shita, S.E" is busy in her office as a marketing planner for Toyota
"Pipit" one step away to become a dentist
"Lusi and Nuy" keep doing their best works...
even the dentist who took care of me yesterday was my senior in high school name "Drg. Reni"
and many more people i knew, my classmates, my relative are growing up everyday.. (i just can say it all here)


but what have i done all that year?? almost nothing constructive.. I'm in a stagnation phase, but for how long??

Sincerely,


-L-

No comments: