Monday, January 3, 2011

wooo... its January 2011 already..

i have to mention that i met a great teacher on th 1st of January.. he has a mission to build a strong muslim generation.. we call him brother moait.. check out his website: www.noora1.com find out more about him and his mission.. it might change your perspective about life in general.. my uncle took his children there and i tag along.. it turned out great!!


then on 2nd of january.. i spent all day in my Uncle's apt in NYC.. my cousin is there too.. we have a great time.. he's an abstract painter.. cool isnt it?

then on 3rd day of this year i went back to my teacher's house.. he tried to clean my mind from all the corrupted knowledge ...
well i hope it last forever.. he gave me some homework too..


anyway I'll try as hard as I can to keep my days in 2011 recorded here..
wish me luck!

No comments: