Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Greatest Gift

After more than 3 months suffering from broken heart symptoms, I finally realise that this changes is actually one of the greatest gift I ever got in my life. It took me this long to make me look back to my repressed conscience. I ignore them, because of those pseudo happiness that blind me. Perhaps, that was just not the way I was supposed to find a partner for life. However, since we have to try to find the meaning behind every moment of our life, I could use that phase as a training to bounce back after a huge disappointment. It was definitely not simple; a lot of interference like dreams and memories keep weakened the attempt. Then again, I might not fully recover now, but it's just a matter of time until that happen. Furthermore, I pray to the All Mighty, to help me get through all of these mess.

sincerely,

L

No comments: