Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Life after College

It's been almost a year after i graduated from college. I feel relieved though, because to finally get my degree from psychology faculty in UNPAD was a bit complicated. Anyhow, several major things have happened this past year. No, it was not involve working, but it was another kind of experiences. These experiences has thought me things where no book nor teacher would able to do it. Well, as I mentioned in my profile description, everything in my life was almost flat, nothing too big nor too interesting, even for me. It doesn't mean that i don't like my life, because i feel grateful, it's just too ordinary, everything was in order before i made a slight detour with my bachelor dissertation (that made me lost a year or two of my life, oh no!). Where was I? oH.. the experiences... if some certain people read this post they must've realised what this is about.
I'll tell you the details on the next posts.

cheers,
L

No comments: